13 Aug 2016

Meet Olive


Meet Olive! The newest member of the Wren family!

After the sad death of our old cat, Gemma, we decided it was time to enjoy loving a new kitten. We found ourselves with the cutest bundle of trouble in the world. She has eaten two pairs of headphones, climbed up our legs and enjoyed lots of cuddles. 

She was pretty impossible to photograph but here's what I could do - I'll definitely post more as she gets older! I think she loves me but currently as I am writing this, she is sitting on my best friend's lap not mine! 

Love Harri x




Follow

4 comments:

  1. AWWWWW! She's perfecttttt. Ugh, I really want a cat now. :)

    ~Ash
    apieceofmysky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a beauty!!

    Gemma
    www.fadedwindmills.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo cute!


    http://brightdecember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thecoppercase blog14 August 2016 at 21:09

    she's adorable- looking forward to seeing more of her!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. I read everyone and try to reply as soon as possible so check back. Hope you enjoyed this post x Harri