27 Aug 2016

wharf. style

navy bomber jacket - topshop / stripe shirt - huffer / sneakers - adidas / jeans - acne studios
photos by - char yates / shot in - herne bay, auckland

If I'm perfectly honest with you, I made a fashion post because I wanted to show off my new handbag, and no other reason! Maybe I'm a fashion blogger now because I actually loved taking and editing these photos!

As I call it, we went sunset chasing at the local fishing wharf and beaches near my house and you know that perfect hour of light, we got just that! Optimum photo time - just look at all those golden tones! This is my go-to outfit at the moment - I've fallen in love with this TopShop bomber jacket and (another) striped shirt! 

Now, the bag! It was my 17th birthday present (sometime in the 3 weeks that actually feels forever ago now!) from my parents and is a MYDEERFOX bucket bag. It is literally the most amazing bag in the world and it fits EVERYTHING in it! I go outside feeling like Mary Poppins with everything in one bag! I'm sorry, I'm way too excited about it!

Guys! I fashion blogged for the first time since 2012 (and we definitely won't revisit those horrors), aren't you proud?

Maybe I'll even continue...
xx Harri



Follow

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. I read everyone and try to reply as soon as possible so check back. Hope you enjoyed this post x Harri