24 Feb 2016

room tour edit. 4

Hello!
I'm pretty sure you all know by now, how addicted I am to decorating my room (again and again!). It's been about a year since I last shared a room tour with you all so it's definitely overdue. In that time I probably should have done at least 3 room tours with the amount of times it's changed but here is the current product. If you want to see the evolution of my room here's room tours 1 and 2.

My biggest edition to my room this year has been my new bedding. I decided that I wanted to have a simpler duvet cover that could be dressed with pretty cushions and changed around more often. This also helped me to style my room without having to take into account my multi coloured duvet!

Included in photos
1 / handmade geo wall display / instax panoramas - make here / Victoria's Secret aqua kiss spray / copper box from Kikki.K / Perfume from Marc Jacobs / ring dish from Kikki.K / Copper Pot from Superette (discontinued) / hexagon wooden board from Kikki.K

2 / Wall Dot from Happy Moose / Green Pillow Case from Farmers / Cushion from Sailors Corner / bedspread from Bed Bath n Table











Here's some close ups of around my bed and my shelf. I love my shelf being above my bed so much (previously it was above my desk) because I can just use it to store all sorts of trinkets and display my favourite things. My favourite books, art and things that have been given to me and are very special. Such as the driftwood with the photo transfer on it.

I try and keep my bedside table tidy and simple because the circle shape is hard to use. I have a placemat on it for some colour and then only my clock and lamp with a plant to spice things up (you've got to have a plant everywhere, right?).

Included in photos
1 / Shelf from Ikea / Books - BluTopia and Humans of New York / driftwood photo was a gift / circle print from g.design / Plant and concrete pot was a gift / Blue box from Kikki.K / H letter from Typo / Instax SHARE / Copper Pot from Allium Interiors

2 / Bedside table from Kartell / Plant was also a gift / lamp from Citta Design / Clock from Kikki.K / Place mat from Allium Interiors

My desk is a trestle table that is around 1.8 metres long - it's pretty big! I don't keep much on it because otherwise once all my weekly mess is added to it, it's wayyyyy too cluttered! Underneath is all my craft supplies in nice boxes (because nice boxes make organising much better!!).

Included in photo
trestle table from Trestle Union / white stool from Tolik / copper wire basket from kikki.k / navy canister from General Eclectic / Blue pouch from Kikki.K / box under desk from Kikki.K / wooden pencil box from Kikki.K / Gold scissors from HAY stationery / copper canister from Kikki.K / colored pens from Stabilo / Blue camera from Instax

I've tried to mention everything I can in the pictures. The rest is handmade or just found in small shops where I live.

Hope you enjoyed a peek into my room again
- Harri xx


Follow

7 comments:

  1. Your room is so calming and lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very good at styling a room. It looks great.

    http://bobblegary.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so clean. Like no one's living in there ;-;

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simplicity of your room! It seems so relaxing.

    Mimi
    www.coffeeandsunday.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so comfort and such a bedroom goals! I'm sure you always have a nice sleep and fresh good morning vibes from there! Small but 'big'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love it! I've been trying to de-clutter my room a bit, and it's feeling a lot emptier, but damn, I still have a lot of stuff. I love how simple your decor and everything is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE YOUR ROOM, Harri! All the colors go so well together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. I read everyone and try to reply as soon as possible so check back. Hope you enjoyed this post x Harri