17 Sept 2016

ball makeup







NARS eyeshadow - dione / NARS eye paint - black valley / NARS blush - orgasm / NARS highlighter - hot sand / NARS lip pencil - dragon girl / aesop - fabulous face cleanser / NARS sheer glow foundation / mecca - perfection primer / hourglass - ambient bronzer 

A month ago (a bit of a delay here), I had my first school ball.  I had to go and actually buy makeup for it - yes, I didn't own any! Here's my thoughts on some the products I used on the night.

NARS sheer glow foundation / What I found with the NARS sheer glow foundation is that it is very hard to blend and is definitely not a very easy to use foundation. It was perfect for the night and I will definitely use it again for special events. But for more frequent daily use I have invested in another foundation that is easier to use.

NARS blush - orgasm / I absolutely love this blush. It is the prettiest pink and unlike some other blushes I've tried, it really suits my skin tone. It's got quite a bit of sparkle in it so I'm looking into finding the same colour without the sparkles for during the day wear.

NARS eye paint / This stuff was quite odd and hard to apply and I haven't actually used it since for my everyday wear but it made for good eye makeup on the night as I went quite minimal.

NARS dione eyeshadow / This is my favourite product! I hate silver eyeshadow, it always looks kind of grey and dull and anything else I just don't love. This was so perfect because it has a little bit of bronze in it but still looked silver! I love wearing this out to normal events as well - I seriously recommend it!

I hope you enjoyed this slightly different post. The ball night was so fabulous and I can't wait for next years!
Lots of love
xx Harri



Follow

2 comments:

  1. You look so gorgeous! Glad you had a fun time. The make up looks gorgeous <3

    Hugs, Hannie | Missing Wanderer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. I read everyone and try to reply as soon as possible so check back. Hope you enjoyed this post x Harri