24 Sept 2016

diy photo bulldog clip hanger


Hello my lovelies! Happy weekend and for those of you in New Zealand - happy holidays! Enjoy your break.

Today I have a brand new DIY for you! I haven't done one for ages and I really enjoyed it so more coming soon, I promise!

I've had my Instax camera and printer for about 2 years now and have a very large assortment of photos in this little box under my desk! With this clip hanger, you can change up your instax's on display but this could also be used for other photos, clippings and things you love!

Read below for the tutorial...


supplies needed /

Small bulldog clips - mine are from here / pins (without the tops) / sheet of balsa wood / instax prints or other photos

1 / Print out 4 photos that you love on your Instax printer. I chose pictures that were quite neutral with  gold accents. But use any photos you like, I know I'll change mine up to ocean/summer themed pictures as we head into summer (sorry northern hemisphere - you've just had your turn though!).

2 / Mark out where you want to hang each clip from with a marker on the sheet of balsa wood. Then poke the pins through. For safety, please make sure you fold it over on the overside and cover the point with tape.

3 / Hang each of your small bulldog clips onto the hanger and check the distances away are right.

4 / Add your photos and your photo hanger is complete and ready to lean on your desk or be hung on the wall!

Hope you enjoyed this quick little tutorial! Tag me on Instagram or snapchat me on @harriwren.blog - I love seeing your creations!

Lots of Love
- H x




Follow

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and simple idea! thank you

    - Natalie
    www.workovereasy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. I read everyone and try to reply as soon as possible so check back. Hope you enjoyed this post x Harri