22 Apr 2016

Video / Making Moodboards





It's the holidays and that means more time for blogging!! I've finally got around to making a new video which I hope you will all enjoy as much as I enjoyed making it.

This year I'm going to try making my youtube a bigger space for you to watch extra content (even behind the scenes!) that isn't seen on the blog. So I suggest you go and subscribe and I'll post more videos soon.


Making Moodboards is a two part video that shows how I made a moodboard on my wall and then in a journal and the different sources and techniques that you can do! I hope this inspires you to create your own moodboard sometime.

- H x

P.S. don't forget to add me on snapchat - all pre post planning and making is shown on my story!




Follow

2 comments:

  1. Awesome video! Love making moodboards. Yours looks amazing!!

    Hugs,
    Hannie Arden from missingwanderer.org.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making mood boards, specially in notebooks, so that I don't have to lose them after some time. Your video was so inspiring! I'll definitely try some of the good ideas you use - loved the watercolours! Hugs from Portugal!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. I read everyone and try to reply as soon as possible so check back. Hope you enjoyed this post x Harri