30 Apr 2016

Harri Design Co.

You may remember my little shop from a couple of years ago! It's been sitting there not updated for so long that I thought it was time for a revamp!

So here I am today, to let you know that my shop Harri Design Co is officially open for business with a brand new name (you can also find the link in my navigation bar ^^)!!

I'm currently offering some pre made logos and more will be added in the coming weeks. I'm also now crafting up custom logo/header designs. I'm really hoping I can add even more products into this shop including my typography/fonts, more downloadable graphics, blog designs and even some of my photography!

I hope you enjoy having a peek and maybe purchasing yourself a new design for your own blog or business
- Harri x


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. I read everyone and try to reply as soon as possible so check back. Hope you enjoyed this post x Harri