3 May 2016

Mothers Day Breakfast X Avery

Today I'm partnering with Avery Products Celebrate with Avery campaign to bring you another video in collaboration with their labels. This weekend it's mother's day (my reminder to you all!) and you can treat your mum with a wonderful breakfast in bed with Avery labels. Watch the video to see how I made mine!



On another note...this video reminded me how much I love using pink. I made this pillowcase and napkin one afternoon and it is now stowed away in my large box of styling props which is full of pink and copper as I don't use it in my room that much anymore. And have I mentioned that cute pink teacup! Look at how pretty it is!!

For this video I used the Avery printable folded place cards where I wrote 'i love you <3' and the printable postcards. I used the postcards to make a menu for the breakfast as you can see below!

- H x








Follow

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute video! I love this idea for Mother's Day :) XX

    www.fashionatic.be

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. I read everyone and try to reply as soon as possible so check back. Hope you enjoyed this post x Harri