1 Oct 2016

city 10 edit

Hello!

As promised, here is another style edit. I got a little creative with this layout and I really enjoyed it. Would you guys like to see a video on how I made this??

This little shoot came from Auckland city's industrial feel buildings. I paired the raw concrete backdrops with this beautiful blush sweatshirt and my black jeans for a light (almost summery) look! The auckland waterfront is gorgeous and on one of the wharves is this shed called 'shed 10' (I don't know why) and it's quite old and has a very cool surrounding. The city hosts a lot of events in the building as well since using it when the World Cup was in Auckland!

Read more below x


blush sweat - base range / black jeans - huffer / sneakers - new balance 
photos by - char yates / shot in - waterfront auckland

it's finally the holidays here in New Zealand and they were definitely needed! The sailing season has started and along with exam study (the worst bit),  I've been out sailing again as well as coaching. Summer is finally coming down here and we are ready for it! Though I shot this a few weeks back, it was the first hint of summer coming (It was so hot, I regretted wearing a sweatshirt!) and now it's really happening!

This layout was inspired by one of my current favourite colours - dusky pink, blush or whatever you call it. I did the little scribbles with my wacom tablet and I love how they are just a bit messy and not really planned. I'm looking forward to creating more like this for you soon!

Have a fab week
xx Harri




Follow

1 comment:

  1. thecoppercase blog3 October 2016 at 14:45

    Love this Harri! Such a nice sweater!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. I read everyone and try to reply as soon as possible so check back. Hope you enjoyed this post x Harri